Old October 14th 11, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Fur Rambetta and Callette

On Oct 13, 8:38*pm, Ghengiskat wrote:
Hello kitties. *Mine name iz TJ an I am here tu say a few wurds about Rambetta and Callette. *Dey wur bof borned in da barn on Momz farm in Norf Carrylinea. *Dey *had different momz doe. *Rambetta luved petting an sctirching, but dint like fur enny humin tu *pick hurz up. *Liddle Callette wus alwuz a scardy kat. *She wudn't let any humin pet her until she wuz old and den she decided it wuznt so bad. *

When ma an paw muffed to Pencilvainya, all da kitties cumed wif dem. *The kitties had to lif in a liddle hous until da reel house wuz builded on da nu farm. *When it wuz time tu muf no one could find Callette. *Den sum menz were taking da people bed off da truck an der wuz Callet hiding in the bottom. *Thatz the kind of kitty she wuz.

After she muffed, she decided dat she did not want tu be an out kat an she nebber went in da out again.
We know dat she is happy now an not scared anymore. *We hope she will like petting.

Rambetta was a furry sweet TGK. *She liked tu go in da out and she wuz furry kind tu kittens (me an my brofur) when we cumed tu lif wif her.

We miss ourz gurls.

Fangu you, *TJ (Temugen)

I am shor yoo will misses dem butted yoo seem to haff menny gud
memorees.

WooToo, for her hous

WOW, yoo is namd affer wun ob mine HEEROS. May da grass allus grow
grene unner yoor horsies foots. Wutteffer dat meens.

--
Missy, cities ar for burning