Old July 18th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Default Hi everyone

Dewi wrote:
Hi all,

It's been a long time since I read this ng. I've notice many new people
and many people who are still around from when I was a regular
contributor to RPCA.

For those who don't remember me and/or don't know me, I am the proud
human of 9 cats. Which I now realise is an insane number. However they
are here to stay and I love them to bits. I'm from Australia and use to
be a RPCA addict.

SNIP

Anyway I look forward to reading more posts.

Cheers,
Dewi.

Hi Dewi, nice to meet you. Don't think we've met before, as I only
just joined RPCA in the last year or two. I am owned by Francesca a
two and a half year old female brown tabby and her kitten, Nina who is
now two. I adopted Francesca a little over two years ago, not knowing
she was a pregnant teenager as it were, but her kitten was so cute, I
kept her, too. Francesca was a successort of Isadora who went over the
Rainbow Bridge in March 2004. Panther, of blessed memory crossed the RB
this past April.

Melissa