Old May 6th 20, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mahoney,Dan

Default Enjoying store visiting cats

After Nancy and I took Milton in on a fostering basis we decided that we
would see if he could be trained to be a leash cat. Nancy made him a
custom walking jacket. We took him in to the back yard a couple times
with Ranger and he did really well. So when we next had to go to the pet
supply store for litter we took Milton with us. we put a blanket down in
the child-carrier seat, and he was quite content to ride around while we
puched the cart. We came across a lady shopping with her little girl,
and the girl asked if she could pet the kitty. We said yes, and Milton
loved the extra attention. We're going to plan to take him with us any
time we have to go back to the store.