Old June 28th 20, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_3_]

Default My Buffy has gone

I am heartbroken. I've always kept Buffy indoors, but with the way she
looks out the window, I thought I'd treat her to being in my back yard.
At first, everything was fine. Buffy hesitantly walked to about the
middle of the yard and sat down. She looked back at me and I smiled
lovingly. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a huge bird came swooping into my
yard and grabbed Buffy. I could hear Buffy howling in agony as they flew
away. I learned later from a neighbor that it was a white-tailed hawk.
The thought of Buffy being ripped to pieces has been too much for me to
handle. I am in a state of shock and will be grieving.