Old July 1st 20, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk

Default F'ing Troll! ( My Buffy has gone)

Bill Nak wrote:

Crazy, but as I was reading this my first thought was "Jill didn't
write this" Thankfully I'm right! 3

Bill N in Milwaukee
"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

On 6/28/2020 10:08 AM, jmcquown wrote:

(snipped a bunch of troll crap)

Buffy is just fine, she's happily playing with a golf ball behind me.
I don't usually wish harm to anyone but trolls like this need to
catch a bad case of Covid-19 and disappear from the planet.

Jill

Jill has had a problem with a troll mimicing her for as long as I've
known her I think. Normally they stick to another newsgroup and
identify as Greg Morrow but you get random off-shoots from other
'pretend to be Jill'. They also troll me sometimes but not as often.