Old September 8th 03, 12:08 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Boogie's Mom" had some very interesting
things to say about Calling FELIX:

Well, afur I gottid sick wif da lump anna thyroid, I'ze hadda lotta pills to
take. It wasn't too long befur I figgered out howta spit dem owt. Den
Meowmie, finkin she was smart (snork) started grindin dem up anna hideing
dem inns baby fud (which I luf). One day, she putted one too meny pills
inna da strained fud anna I figgured it owt anna qwit eetin da baby fud.
She went back to just pokin da pills down mineown throat when she gotted da
idearment of dippin dem inna butter (which I also lufs). Dis was fine till
she tricked me anna dipped a tranqwelizer inna da butter anna I swallered it
befur I knowed it. I gottid all woozy and staggery anna felt awrful. (Boog
turns into the Cat from He** when it's time to visit TED and has to be
sedated for his safety) Meowmie picked me up to gif me some smurgles anna
make me feel better anna just when I wuz getting comfortable, she stuffed me
inna BOKS anna dragged me off to TED to haf my blud stolen (thyroid test).
They clipped mine fine claws dere, too. Now I can't trust mine meowmie
attid all cuz effurry treet mite have a nasty pill in it. She's ruint ALL
mine treetz anna fun. Now I hiss at her effurry day to remind her dat I's
not to be trifled wif.

And I thought my humans could be rude! Want me to hairball in your
Mom's shoe?

Felix, readying missile

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom