Old November 16th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

Default PING: Harri Roadcat

I reeds yur storeys, an I likes how yoo traveldeds all aofur an gets along
wif all da ofur kitties in yur hows. Meowmy shoded me yur pitcurs, an I
finks yoo is a furry pritty kitty!

I likes to play wif da ofur kitties in my hows - I likes to pownses dem as
dey go past. Daddy calls me da DriveBy Kitty! Sumtiymzx I efun pownses him
wen he go pastses.

Will yoo be my special winkwink kitty furrend? I will makes shur dat Mommy
senses yoo an ekstra speshul Kissamouse card!

Purrs an hedbutts
DriveBy Bearded Barney Boogerbutt wif da white tippy tail
(Webbleses baby brofur)