Old March 7th 06, 12:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Cousin Roscoe's First Purrday

we all duz, Tiger
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
We're coming too. We want to know too!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Rebecca wrote:
Mmm, fangu!

[Rebecca gobbles down a slice of her favorite sausage and mushroom

variety.]

Dat wuz furry gud. Now whare iz Roscoe -- I wanna kno whut da big

nownsmint
iz abowt.

Rebecca

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...
Have some! Each one has different toppings.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Rebecca wrote:
Mmmmmm, pizza!

Rebecca

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...
Chester, Clarence and Nathan step out of the teleporter with 20

huge
pizzas. They take the pizzas to a table and put them on it.

Hi Cousin Roscoe. Happy Birthday.

ChildFree23 wrote:
Good evening, everyone! I'm celebrating my first purrday today,
March 2, and I'd like you all to join me!

Also coming up later is my important announcement concerning the
future of Catmerica.

Cousin Roscoe, Age 1
Grocery Inspector

"With Lunacy And Literacy For All "