Old June 3rd 10, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default A Pawty Inbitatashun

ai wud luf tew bee dere..dat iz uh wunnerful inbitashun ..ai wil hab tew akx
MeOwy iffen hur will kome wiff me. sooshi..mmmmmmmm ai wil bring sum
fresh hoam groan nip fi prezziez iffen dat iz umkay. Luffs n happiness tew
yew boff Mosey

Piglett just smiles and hopes that Trudi has heard and adds a * next to
her frens names in her skort book.

Willow sitting near Sunrise spills a entire glass of nip wine on her new
leather outfit. Did I aktualiee hear Missy offer ta let sumone else
drife.

Looking stunned, Wascal says

"I heerd it two. Da MARSHUNS must hab landed.

He looks around, alarmed. Makes sure PIglett is safe

--
Wascal