Old July 18th 12, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Vet Appt 9:15 Saturday

On 7/8/2012 3:34 PM, MaryL wrote:

"Takayuki" wrote in message

On Sun, 8 Jul 2012 10:43:15 -0500, "MaryL"
wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

The cost for the vet home visit is prohibitive, what with everything else
going on. So I'll be taking Persia to the vet at 9:15 on Saturday
morning.
Poor baby.

Jill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jill, please give us an update on Persia. What did her vet have to say?

MaryL

I'm wondering too, although I imagined that the visit involved blood tests
that haven't come back yet.

My vet has facilities so that he can run almost all blood tests in his
office. Some specialized tests may need to be sent out. I hope Jill's
vet has a similar setup.

MaryL

Was there an update? I don't check this group as often anymore but I
was hoping to see a positive report.