Old March 26th 04, 10:57 PM
m. L. Briggs

On 26 Mar 2004 22:31:39 GMT, itty (Sherry ) wrote:

What I am curious about is the word 'Mom'. Is that what children
actually say? for that matter do they say that yucky word in England
nowadays?

I don't see what's yucky about it? It's just a word, for crying out loud. It's
been around forever. Ever seen any old Ameriican sitcoms? Even Beaver called
his mother "Mom"--and that was forty years ago.
FYI, if you turn the word MOM upside down, you get WOW, which my children said
stood for "Wicked Old Witch."

Sherry

And if it applied to a man it meant "Worn Out Wolf".