Old July 26th 08, 08:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default My Tiger's not well too.

wrote in message
Nanny wrote:

I'd noticed him becoming like a balloon over the past days so I took him
the vet today, thinking he could have obstipation. Well, he didn't.....
He's
full of fluid so they can't feel anything or take X-rays. He had to stay
there for the whole afternoon for an extensive examination and I just
picked
him up.
His kidney and liver values are good (at least for the CRF-cat that he
is),
and his heart is good too. The vet has given him an injection to let
him
get rid of the fluid and he has to come back tomorrow so they can try to
find out what's wrong. This doesn't sound good, as the next possibility
can
hardly be anything else than a tumor :-(

I hope he's OK! Purrs that it's something treatable. Even if it's a
tumor, that doesn't mean it's malignant, but I can understand your being
worried. Poor kitty, I hope he's not too uncomfortable. Please keep us
posted about his condition.

--
Joyce ^..^

Purrs for Tiger