Old April 15th 09, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Default Someone has a birthday

Lily sends smacking loud kisses to her Finnish friend, Caliban. Too bad they
can't call each other on the telephone. Although, if that was possible can
you imagine what phone bills Marina and I would have indulging our
furbabies?

Happy birthday, Caliban. You are one handsome fella.

Lily & her mama

"Marina" wrote in message
A certain stripey little fella is four years old today. He got some new
toys, and will be getting some special expensive gooshyfood for breakfast
in an hour or so. (We won't tell him he will be getting yucky pills
tonight.)

No matter how old, he'll always be my baby boy.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

--