Old October 9th 05, 07:40 AM
cathyxyz

Yoj wrote:
The other evening, Nanki-Poo was playing vigorously, batting a toy around
and having a great time. When I went toward him to see what he was playing
with, he picked the toy up, looked at me defiantly, and walked away from me.
I could see then that it was a rather plump mouse. There was no way I was
going to get it away from him, so I left him to it.

I went to bed, leaving him with his "toy", and knowing I'd have a little
corpse to dispose of in the morning. I hoped he'd just leave it whole, as
he does when he kills a rat.

When I got up, I found some entrails in the hallway. On my beige carpet.

I never found anything more. It's been two days now, and I still haven't
found any more bits of mouse anywhere. Apparently he ate it, but surely he
didn't eat the tail! So what did he do with it?

Trust me, he ate it. Ours do. (as gross as that sounds). Sorry.
--
Cheers
Cathy(xyz)