Old January 21st 11, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat

Default Cold, cold weather!

On Jan 21, 5:12*pm, Ranger Greykitten wrote:
I iz REALLY glad dat we iz inside kitties! Da temperature lastest night
got down to -5 degrees, an da windchill was down aroun -20 to -30. Dis
morning when Paw getted up to take da Dogg outside, da temperature
outside was still -5.

I am so furry, furry glad dat we is In kitties!

Ranger Greykitten

--
The Mighty Rangerman!

Wees da same! Furry cold n fwosty owtside. Sukie Da Pookie told us dat
she hadta hyde inna barn in dis weffur. Well, shes in da warm now n
she keeps warm by batbatbattin myneself....pushy gurl! Wees gwad wees
in kittiez too!
Meomie cud hardwy get home wast nite cos offa fog. She wus skared
onna woad home.

Da Gordon Kittiez