Old July 4th 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Default Imposing a bit

On Jul 4, 11:44*am, "John F. Eldredge" wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jul 2008 08:06:31 -0700, Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:

Smokie Darling (Annie)

PS *DH wants to buy more mini-blinds, I said no. *He said that they'll
stop getting up there, and I said, "What happens if this occurs when we
are out? *How will your mother cope with that? *She can't pick Smeagol
up, he'd have torn her to ribbons, not to mention, he'd have stayed hung
up for hours before she ever realized something was wrong, she doesn't
come over until dinner time, and probably lost that foot."

No more mini-blinds, EVER. *My final decision on *that*,
thankyouverymuch!

You may want to consider vertical blinds, in which the panels hang
vertically from a track, and are not attached to anything at the bottom
end. *This means that there aren't any cords for the cats to get tangled
up with.

Hmm, I'll have to see what he thinks of those. That might be
perfect. I'd only seen verticals with the chains between the bottoms
of the slats. Thanks for the suggestion, something that would work
for both of us, and we'd both be pretty happy about it.

SD (Annie)

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available fromhttp://pgp.mit.edu