Old April 23rd 04, 02:17 PM
ChildFree23

It's so goodgood to see you back! I was wondering what happened to you!

I'z hopin dat Paw will take care to find bedder places to park da
metalmonster, soz we won't be out of touch for so long. We'z will see, I
guess. He sez it ought to get bedder, since he'z supposed to be a
Catifurnia driver anyhow, and izn't supposed to be out here in Nebratska
and Katzas and Oklafurhoma anyhow.

Why not?

Fangu for protecting me Sammy. You is a true gentleman kitty

Well fangu, bootiful miss Lilith! I'z just catcerned about yourown
bootiful self being sposed to harsh fings. You iz such a sweet kitty dat
you ought to only get sposed to good fings.

Do you mean protecting me from bad hoomin words or bad kitty words? I'm
asking because Kitty Schottland swears at me all the time (when she hisses
and spits).

Lilith Kitten