Old March 9th 10, 08:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Frum Uh Kitty Male cat FLUTD UTI problems

da riginal hoomin pozted her by miztake so owrz hoominz wuz trytina be nize
anna hep him anna kittee, da riginal pozter iz ok itz juzt dat kelly green
pursun dat iz rud, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Fank yerownself Anti Lee, Iiiiiii taked owt da cosspoastz n diz stoopid
idiit will prubily nebber see da anxwur, but Iiii ugree wiff yerownself
abowt da fudz.
N hur feedz hur kitty wif raw chkkm? gak. dat mite mayke da kitty sik.
I fink chkkm shud be cookd.
Mineself, I hurk up inny turkeybird fudz frum a kan n ulso annyfing wif
lamm innit..I jest hab uh funnee tummee iz awl n I dunt need tew goh tew
see TED..I dunt wanna.
Wy iz diz stuf bein tawked ubowt heer? I dunt unerstan..diz iz un fun
kittee groop ..were usses qats dew da tawking n go on udvenshurez.
Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrt..
Luffs
Mosey
da Alfa Qat in mine hoam

"Stormmee"
now you are the only person on NGs that can google, please take a break
from admiring yourself and give others credit for taking proper care of
their animals... i don't see a DMV behind your name, I would NEVER
presume to tell another how to care for their cat, i can only tell
someone else what worked for mine, and i didn't post this on a group i
normally don't read, i am responding to post that are in groups that i do
normally read, Lee
"Kelly Greene"

"Stormmee"

i meant this or that treatment works... to spew that sort of thing does
not allo9w for differences in cats or issues at all and i find cultish
at best and stupid at worst, Lee

Shredded wiff mrrrrrrrtz...