Old January 24th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default New family member?

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:
snip
The declawed bit worries me a little - especially since Melly absolutely
REFUSED (vehmently) to have her own claws clipped in deference to the
newcomer's lack of natural defenses - but judging by the lack of any
real friction so far, it looks as though I'll be buying rations for two,
again. We'll see how it goes tonight (and if they let me sleep). The
way my small apartment is laid out, I don't have any way of segregating
the two, but if they continue their current behaviour, I shouldn't need to.

Poor baby, she's very lucky that you took her in. Purrs that the
integration continues well.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi