Old December 31st 05, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Mine gudness, we need a surprize party!

Cleocatra's purrday is on January Furst!

Our hoomins was figgering dat Cleo was coming up on 11 years old, but dat
TED finks she's prolly a few years older dan dat. But Paw can't say fur
sure, since he duzn't really know how old she was when her was dopted from
da kitty shelter.

Anyhow, since Paw was on da road in da metalmonster last year, we sort of
missed what should have been her DOC purrday party. But mine brofur and
sisfurs sort of figgered we could gif Cleocatra a surprise DOC purrday
party a year late - dis weekend. So pleeze nokitty tell Cleocatra, but we
thinked dat we could do a surprise party fur her, since all da kitties is
here at da chateau.

Sammy