Old July 29th 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default Jill Update from Jill (OT)

jmcquown wrote:
Yes, it's me. Yes, I was in the hospital. Yes, Matthew, I was posting
in the wee hours of Saturday morning (7/12) because I was so
uncomfortable I couldn't sleep. By 11AM I was in the emergency room,
having been whisked off by ambulance. I couldn't stand up, much less
drive myself to the hospital. And Mom, bless her, was too freaked out
to even think about driving. Here I'm supposed to be acting as her
caregiver and I wind up in the hospital *again*! NOTE: the doc says
even if I'd stayed in the hospital the first time around for a day or
two it probably wouldn't have made any difference.

Diagnosis: perforated colon. snip
Jill

Lots and lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek