Old January 2nd 12, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Happi Purrdai Januwairee Kitties & Happi New Yeer Effurykitty!!!! forgot one kitty

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 23:51:57 -0800, "Sylvia M"

wrote:

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in
message
. ..
On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 14:58:07 -0800, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

Hapi Purrday, awl aight ov yuz!
Spring, I didn't kno dat yu wuz nottid born in da Spring,
buttid in da
Wintur!

My Meowmie kitty is naymed Winter. I was founded with her
when
I was
12 weeks old in a construction syte.
Spring whose love of lasers may come from a construction
level

Ilyke yur nayme, it iz bery prity.
If yu wer 12 wkz owld in Winter. yu kud hab bin naymed Fall...
Nah, maybe Autumn?
But I think Spring iz uh bery prity nayme, Spring.

Pit2nya, whuz litter wuz awl naymed furr fowlurz.

I was borned in Winter but FOUNDED by humans in Spring. So
they naymed
me Spring.
It is my third Purrdai todai.
Spring, happy