Old January 10th 10, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Second Life (OT)

Lisa Katt wrote:
"tanadashoes" skrev i meddelandet
m...
Is there anyone here who plays Second Life? Amanda and her fiancée are
both hard core about it and want me to get into the game as well. For
those who don't know, Second Life is one of those create a character and
go into a fantasy world and interact with it games. There are no
adventures, as such, and a lot of the fun is creating your own little
space in the world, inviting friends over, and visiting their spaces. So
far the kids have created a castle, a space ship, and so forth.
Suggestions for them to add to their enjoyment welcome.

Pam S.

They should of course add a cat farm! That big farm and house of our dreams
where all lost and unwanted cats can live in luxury. And Tanada and your
other cats could visit.
Elisabet

I like that.

Pam S