Old August 21st 05, 10:08 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 02:55:29 GMT, Victor Martinez
wrote:

Bill Stock wrote:
LOL, more like several small (18"' tall) plants. We had to cull the herd, as
they were taking over the herb garden. They were on the way to the yard

Where do you live? We've never had good luck with catnip, but we haven't
tried it in the ground. It always gets smooshed up by the feral cat that
hunts in our back yard.

I'm just north of you up here in Oklahoma. I planted some nip a couple
years ago to see if my crew would react to home grown, but they're
just not interested. I have it in a couple flowerpots and it comes
back every year now. Don't think the neighborhood cats react to it
either, since no one ever bothers it (well, except for me, as I have
to watch it to keep it from spreading from the pots into the flower
garden).
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: