Old April 5th 17, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default New pic of Buffy

On 4/5/2017 1:12 PM, John Kasupski wrote:
On Wed, 5 Apr 2017 10:52:35 -0400, jmcquown wrote:

I don't think she has enough toys. LOL

My general rule of thumb is that so long as at least a tiny portion of the
carpet remains visible, there isn't an excessive number of toys. That applies
equally to pets and children.

I see 11 of Buffy's toys, assuming that's her previously discussed golf ball at
upper left, which may not be a cat toy you buy at a pet store, but I've included
it in the count.nevertheless because that's undoubtedly how Buffy regards it.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

The golf ball is definitely a "toy" according to Buffy. It moves
around a lot.

Jill