Old December 25th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lesley

Default The stigma of owning a cat.

On 24 Dec, 14:07, bookie wrote:

what a complete **** that chap was, what 'game' do you mean?

The game was Advanced Dungeons and Dragons- you do sometimes get
pillocks with no social skills playing them then again in my current
club our commitee of four can boast six cats between three of us (and
the other one's allergic to cats!). Our chairman Hugh, recently found
a kitten in the middle of the road at midnight and took her home
swearing he couldn't afford another cat, he lasted a few hours before
it went to "If she's not claimed I'll probably keep her", then about
24 hours after he found her "She's called Bandit" then within 48 hours
his flatmate had changed from "We can't have another cat" to "I
suppose you're going to keep her and I can live with that"

That was about 7 weeks ago, guess where a kitten called Bandit lives
now?

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs