Old March 5th 09, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default On the cruise

ok we liked dat tur, letz go anna lukit owrz rum, which one iz we spozedta
be in... OEJ looks at ameliia, anna stutterz justa bit, I iz willta share
wif Barbi kuz ifin i iz veri luki den she will findsa mancat anna go to lif
at hisown howze, OEJ, with barbi Trudi, Stormmee anna Trudi following her
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
O My, thiz iz empressiff!
Fangu, Amelia furr diz wunnerfool toor. Du we need tu kno weer owr
lyfeboatz ar?

Pitoonya

Oh, that's an excellent question! The Chief Steward will be leading us
through a lifeboat drill a little bit later, but until then, you can see
that we have big lifeboats all along both sides of the yacht. They're
fully automated - kitties jump in, then somekitty has to push the big red
button, and the lifeboat takes over and does everything else all by
itself.

Amelia