Old March 5th 09, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Default On the cruise

snip

The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, and Miss Tina Marie. Rosco goes up to Stormmee and gives her a headbutt. "I've missed yourownselves," he meows.

Meow, Anais and Tiger! I'm sure you remember Captain Legrand from our
earlier adventures. Captain, thank you for receiving us and making
arrangements for this cruise.

[Capt Legrand] Eez my pleasure, Madame Amelia. We were all zo sad ofer ze
passing of Mme Cleopatra zat it will be wonderful fur all of usses to be
underway again. Chef Henri has stocked up with more wonderful gourmet
delights zan I have ever seen before, so I belief zis shall be an
eggzelent cruise.

[Amelia] I am sure it will be. We are all very much looking forward to
this.