Old September 3rd 13, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

Default Traveling with a cat

On Sat, 31 Aug 2013 09:26:35 -0400, Pangur Ban
wrote:

In article ,
"Kelley Greene" wrote:

We travel quite a bit with our 4 cats. We have our own RV. The cats are
NEVER in their roomy cages w/litterpans and water for more than 6 hours. In
a carrier, no more than four. But opinions vary.

You can visit www.rv.net's pet section and
http://www.city-data.com/forum/cats/ for more advice on traveling with cats.
You will get many replies there also.

Thanks, Kelley.

I'm eventually going to move from NY to Florida and was wondering how
I'm going to get three (at least) cats there. I think it's going to
have to be flying though for the very reason that I don't know how
they will handle that drive.