Old June 27th 05, 04:23 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:30:13 -0700, Sammy da 'Venture Kitten wrote:

Meowmie and Paw just bringed Harri in from da car. She's outside sunning
herself, so we can start the pawtie now. Amelia and Ranger and me getted
da garage all fixed up - we'z got a big air conditioner gettin it cool
in dere, and we'z shoved all of doze hoomin's bokses up against da
walls, and we'z cleared a dance floor, and I'z set up a CD player and
hung a glitter-ball from da ceeling, and we'z got trestle tables where
we can put da fudz. We'z all ready!

Datz wunnerfull nooz! Giff Harri a big smoochie fur me! Tiger, my
luff, I'z portin' to your place now!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs