Old October 22nd 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default A Halloweeen Pawty

"Ranger Greykitten" ...
Da pawty will last fur a while, so come on over whenever you wants to.
it is at our house on da lake in central Eye-oh-uh.

Tabitha

Yeah! Fangu fur invintin efurrybody, Fluffybutt. Dat sounds like fun.

I know what my costume will be. I'z gonna be a rocket. Meowmie an Paw
calls me Ranger-rocket anyway, since I'z allez running, but now I will
make a costume so I'z will REALLY look like a rocket!

Ranger

Wee ulso polishud upp da bannister fur yerselves tew slide down tew.
Et haz a sawft pillow tew land on.
Et iz gonna be sew mutch fun

Mosey

Mosey