Old December 19th 10, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Update: Abelard needs help

"Pat" wrote in message
news:67123250-6fd4-4bae-I'm sure Abelard would be happy to drink something
like this. He loves
all sorts of broths, he will even drink the liquid out of canned
vegies if he can get it. I've let him have all sorts of broths and
he's never turned one down.

He will stay on the drip until he's well enough to come home but I'd
like to have a special drink on hand for him the second he gets here.
That is, if he makes it. Both vets expressed doubts that he would be
able to survive this episode. I will know more in a few hours.
If he comes home and needs to drink rehydration fluid for CRF let me know. I
have the recipe. Kept KFC going for years until she was snatched.

They do like it. It saves a fortune not buying sachets of exactly the same
formula at the vets.

Tweed