Old April 19th 05, 09:06 PM
kaeli

In article c.com,
enlightened us with...

For no apparent reason, she'll just go wild. Running around the condo,
trying to climb me or just running up to me and giving my leg a "claw
hug" and then running away, attacking the bottom step, etc. All with a
wild look (eyes wide, pupils dilated, ears pulled up and back). And
usually when I'm either trying to work or I'm too achy or tired to play
with her.

This is pretty typical kitten behavior.
Mine even do it as adults, though not as frequently. So does my Mom's cat.

It is the primary reason I like to have more than one cat. They can go crazy
with each other. And cats are most active at dawn and dusk. When mine DO do
this, it is far more likely to occur at dawn or dusk than at any other time.

Can you adopt a friend for her of around the same age?

~kaeli~
When two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace