Old July 11th 04, 01:32 AM
jmcquown

Default What have I done?

My oldest brother Paul called - can you cat sit for me while I am in Canada
for a couple of weeks? Uh, sure. He'll be by tomorrow to bring me a key to
his house. Told me where the food is and asked that I just drop in every
couple of days, clean the litter box, make sure she has food, fresh water,
like that.

I've never met this cat. He says she is something akin to the elephant man;
she has some sort of bone deformity but is a lovey sweet cat.

Here is the kicker; I don't get along with this brother. I don't even know
how to get to his house! I had to ask him to please bring me written
directions. (Great family I have, eh?) But sure, I have a soft spot for
cats so okay. I'll watch out for the kitty

Jill