Old December 5th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

Default Freaked out felines

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 10:25:10 -0000, "wafflycat"
yodeled:

Last night was strong gusting winds. Same this morning with added horizontal
rain. So last night was noisy with the sound of the wind against the
windows. Cue freaked out felines. My three really don't like the noise and
are wide-eyed, unsettled, tail-lashing felines wandering from room to room
in a most upset fashion. Poor beasties!

Aww, Stinky hates those noisy storms, too. He slinks down to the
basement, creeping-Jesus fashion, and stays down there.

The thing that really bothers me about the storm thing is that Stinky
loves company more than anything, and it takes something really
upsetting to send him off by himself. So he's miserable because he's
scared by the storm, and he's miserable because he's alone. After
awhile I go down there to check on him, and much of the time, he will
literally fling himself into my arms. But he won't come back up with
me. So a lot of the time, I end up staying down in the basement with
him in my lap.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War