Old December 5th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Freaked out felines

"wafflycat" wrote in message
Last night was strong gusting winds. Same this morning with added
horizontal rain. So last night was noisy with the sound of the wind
against the windows. Cue freaked out felines. My three really don't like
the noise and are wide-eyed, unsettled, tail-lashing felines wandering
from room to room in a most upset fashion. Poor beasties!

It's like that in Leicestershire too, started Saturday night and kept me
awake until 4 a.m Sunday, howling winds and lashing rain. My greenhouse is
in poor shape now :-(
My cats seem to be oblivious to scary weather, and fireworks too.
We seem to having some of the same today, purrs that your cats will settle
like mine. KFC is unconscious in front of the fire and Boyfie is
meatloafing on the kitchen rug pointing his face towards the door,
considering whether or not to go out on rat patrol.
I know he's not afraid of bad weather. I remember that he accompanied me to
check the chicken hut roofs a while ago during a really bad storm in the
night.
He's just decided the rats can wait until tomorrow and got on to the settee.
Wise choice, it's a bit wild out there!

Other Brits, how's your weather? Breezy?

Tweed

Tweed