Old May 15th 12, 12:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Honey baked ham: OK for cats to eat

garlic shouldn't be a problem the old TED perscribed powdered garlic on the
wet food to help fight fleas, soft
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"Amelia T Cat"

On Sun, 13 May 2012 07:00:09 +0000, FragSinatra wrote:

My mom's cat is always harrassing me for some honey baked ham whenever I
make ham sandwiches out of it. Is it OK to give him some? I know not to
give cats anything w/chocolate or onions but that's about it.

I would think that it should be ok in moderation.

I agree with Amelia, and also don't give a cat raisins, grapes or anything
with garlic in it.