Old May 15th 12, 12:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Honey baked ham: OK for cats to eat

hey hoomin bakum iz itz own catfud grup!!! OEJ
"FragSinatra" wrote in message
. ..
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in
:

"Amelia T Cat"

On Sun, 13 May 2012 07:00:09 +0000, FragSinatra wrote:

My mom's cat is always harrassing me for some honey baked ham
whenever I make ham sandwiches out of it. Is it OK to give him some?
I know not to give cats anything w/chocolate or onions but that's
about it.

I would think that it should be ok in moderation.

I agree with Amelia, and also don't give a cat raisins, grapes or
anything with garlic in it.

Thank you Amelia and Mosey.

He's a good cat but he loves ham for some reason (he can smell it
from 6' away). I'm beginning to think he likes bacon too.

--- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to
---