Old January 28th 14, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfie has received

"Lesley Madigan" wrote in message
On Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:05:55 PM UTC-8, Christina Websell wrote:
Three donations towards his care he'd like to say thank you and so do I.
You know who you who are.

I haven't sent mine yet I must get round to doing it- sorry it won't be
much like many people post Xmas I am feeling the pinch but every little
helps

Lesley

Please don't, Lesley, if you are feeling the pinch. I really don't want
anyone to feel that they have to contribute unless can you can easily
afford it. I wasn't expecting anything from anyone anyway. I won't stop
replying to you if you don't send him money :-)

Tweed