Old August 13th 04, 03:44 AM
Rebecca

Hihi, new gize! Ize so glad dat Anti Gabrielle haz fownd new kittees to
lub. Yool hab fun heer.

Clyde, speeking as anudder handicapted kittee, I tink yool like it heer.
Efurrykittee is furry nice an nokittee makes fun ub yoo fur enneeting.
Welcum to da groop!
---
Rebecca

"Gabrielle" wrote in message
Oh, my, Lilith! I'd better let them introduce themselves!
Anti Gabrielle

Hey dere! Ize Fred! I came with da howse dat mine humin baught a cupple
munfs ago, jist afore Laura Ann Mihstol went tu da Bridj. I wuz an owt cat
ana wuz gettin fud frum efurrywun inna nayborhood until mine humin baught da
howse ana opinned da door. I walzzed in ana splayned tu hur diz wuz mine
wuntroohome ana she wuz mine wuntroohumin. Ize a blak cat wif shinee fur ana
Ize bowt a yeer old. Yew kin see me at www.clowder.net/cats/cats.html
Fred, cool cat

Hi! mine name iz [little orange boy stops to think]
Mine name is Clyde . . . Clyde ummmmm.....
Hi! mine name iz Clyde Bokzachoclitz....um, no, datz not write
[Orange fuzzball run around in a circle and falls over]
Hi! mine name iz Clyde A. Gump ana Ize dane bramaged!
Clyde www.clowder.net/cats/Clyde.html

[Humin note: When I took Fred to TED to be tutored, I mentioned that someday
I was going to adopt a special needs cat to honor my beloved Laura Ann
Mihstol's memory ( www.clowder.net/cats/Laura.html ). I came home with a
tutored Fred and a two-month-old male kitten who is slightly brain-damaged.
He has a tendency to wobble and occasionally run in circles, and he's not
the brightest kitten I've ever met, but he's a determined little fuzzball
who has made a big warm spot for himself in my heart.]