Old November 14th 11, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Party wif Chez Shenks! Aunti Mabrl Birfday Bash!

Piglett grimaces at the sound of the pipes in the background, Wellz, she
thinks to herself, itself kan onlee git bedder from here.
I swill be reddie when u gitz here Missy. U be kaefulz we iz haffink a
bigbig funderboomer storm here rite now so da houze may be dark, but dere
willbbe kandlZ in da windowz.

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

On Nov 14, 9:58 am, "Gramby" wrote:
O T dances for joy, Ok we will wate furr u. Hey Pigg duz u wanna a ride
ta
pik up Wascal? Piglett looks around and then tells O T. I will wait
until
I hearz what him iz gonna du. Fangu anniewayz.

Sound of Greensleeves, played by an amateur piper who never heard the
tune before in the background

Hey Ms. Pigglette, Wascal ast mee to pik yoo up in mine big red jeep-
fingy iff you wanna go wiff usses to da partee. Hee wood ast you his
owseff butted we makin him prakis soffer an mor romantical musik on
his pipes as awl he playd befor was martshes an war musik, not
sootable for a wedwink. He will be don rehearsin in time to come wiff
usses to pik yoo up.

--
Missy