Old August 15th 03, 03:54 AM
Cathy Friedmann

You're welcome, I referred back to this site a lot when one of my cats was
diagnosed w/ CRF. The info is detailed enough & written clearly enough to
be immediately useful in a very practical sense.

I -think- the canned version of k/d is a relatively recent addition to the
prescription diet line.

Good luck - I hope his levels go down the next time bw's done. You're lucky
that he has an appaetite - a CRF cat often had a depressed appetite, & then
it's a worry trying to get them to eat - any kind of food.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

"Loves_to_read" wrote in message
Cathy,
Thanks for the website. It really is very detailed and informative. I
didn't know there was a canned K/D cat food. I'm going to ask my vet

about
giving it to my cat in addition to his dry food. He just doesn't seem to

be
getting enough to eat (cries all the time until I give him a small amount

of
the canned food). I'm hoping that his BUN and Creatinine go down when I
have him retested at the end of the month.
Penny
This is a great site about feline CRF (chronic renal failure/kidney
disease) - tons of useful info:

http://www.felinecrf.org/index.htm

Cathy