Old August 15th 03, 03:51 PM
Epona7

However, they have added a new variety to the k/d which
is a more juicy ground texture instead for that dry loaf junk they've
always had.

Yes, it's the "with chicken -- minced" variety and I'm a big fan. g I've had
trouble getting my Merlin to eat any of the kidney diet canned foods (he looks
at me like I'm Benedict Arnold when I try to sneak in Purina NF). I broke down
and tried the new Hill's k/d and he gobbled it up like tuna. Yippee!

As to the original question what else can you be doing -- does the vet not
feel any subQ fluids are in order? Elevated creatine usually calls for at least
some hydration therapy, does it not?

Namaste,
Donna