Old June 20th 05, 10:56 PM
Otto Bahn

Default Finding Recipes

"Dave Bell" wrote

You have been trolled, hope that helps, have a nice day, heheheheheheh!

Once again, what is a "troll?" I thought it was a noun and you're
using it as a verb. You obviously don't mean fairy tale trolls.

A troll is someone who plays stupid. I've guessing trolled
means that someone (shelley) played stupid with me.

--oTTo--

Troll in this context is more related to fishing:

Motoring along quietly, trailing a baited hook, to see who bites.

In this case, asking stupid-newbie questions. In others, offerring
opinions extremely out of the norm for the newsgroup, like asking for
recipes for wokking a cat, in a cat-lovers' group...

I'd think it'd wok just like chicken.

--oTTo--