Old March 20th 06, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default larry's gone...

Hi everyone, thanks for all the purrs!! We're all ok, no damage to us but a
lot of damage up here. The cats were a bit freaked out, but had a lovely
play outside this arvo (after it was all gone...aussie cyclones pass quickly
but are very intense). My friend in Innisfail had the eye pass directly over
her, but miraculously her house, car, herself and all cats survived with
minimal damage, although some neighbours lost houses. I will write more
tomorrow, as I'm a bit tired from clean up. thanks again for the purrs, Meee
(liz)