Old February 1st 04, 06:39 PM
Jonathan

Thanks Gail

Trouble is, it's quite an open plan flat so the only door is to the
bedroom. Maybe that would have been the best place to let her stay but I
suppose it's too late now. She seems to have made it her home.

I did have the food and litter tray near where she is, in the living room
(lounge/sitting room - whatever you call it!) but it wasn't ideal in case
people came round. I'll put them back there tonight when I go to sleep.

Maybe a cardboard box on its side with a blanket in it would help...

On 2004-02-01 18:33:30 +0000, "Gail" said:

It would be best if you can restrict her to one room with a comfortable

bed,
litter, water, and her food. She will feel more secure there. As she

feels
safer, you can open the door and let her explore the rest of the house.

She
will be fine, in time.
Gail