Old October 29th 10, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Short HKC Meetin

On Wed, 27 Oct 2010 20:55:40 -0700 (PDT), Little Kitty
wrote:

Sumtymes I hurk reel kwiet during thuh nite to surprize Meowmie and
wait fur her skweel of delite. Most of thuh tyme I hurk earlee in
thuh morning pritty loud and run frum one place to anuther. She gits
up rite away and tipp toze around looking fur it. Then she goes in
thuh kitchen and sez Oh yew poor Little Kitty, yer dish iz empty. Yew
must hav licked up thuh krums frum thuh floor and hurked it up.

Then she feeds me and givs me noo wadder.

Little Kitty, always purrfekting her tekneek

On Oct 26, 9:10*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
diz iza xclint stratigee, storrmmee takin notez"Little Kitty" wrote in message

Hi Louise. *Rememfur me? *I duzn't belong to thuh HKC and I don't hurk
too offen, but wen I do, itz good and messee and I make lotsa noyz so
Meowmie Arlene cumz running. *I usuallee hurk in 2 placez so she haz
to step in one. *Kin I joyn?

Little Kitty

On Oct 19, 6:37 pm, Adam wrote:

Will b short Hurky Kitty Club meetin if NE1 haz NEfing 2 say.

I bin hurkin mor placez dan efur b4!

Louise, HKC Prez- Hide quoted text -

I hurked fur da furst time!
Spring, proud