Old January 12th 10, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Ted Davis[_3_]

Default Any online vets? I need a prescription for Revolution Flea treatment

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:21:13 -0800, jerseycat wrote:

Hi all, I have a cat who was in the shelter for a year. He has fleas and
neither Advantage nor Frontline have worked. He has had them for months -
we seem to get them better under control but then they return
- these shelter fleas seem extra hardy or immune to these spot treatments.
(We also tried Adams sprays and even diatomaceous earth...
we have no carpets and no stuffed furniture - we clean and clean!) My vet
wants to charge me another $70 plus $25 a dose each for Revolution
Spot Flea treatment & for Capstar. I can get both without a prescription
for $10 each from Canada - but I can't wait 2-3 weeks to arrive to New
Jersey -- any help or ideas? Are there any cheaper online vets? Thanks!

You don't need a vet - you just need a source that doesn't require a
prescription: http://www.deadfleaz.com/Revolution-p-1-c-5.html - they are
in Australia and don't need a prescription. I've been buying from them
for about three years.

--

T.E.D. )