Old January 17th 15, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
[email protected]

Default 3 cats need good home

I have a mom, Torti 2yrs old and 2 6 month old babies one Torti female & one tuxedo male all 3 spayed/neutered, need good home. I'm moving this week & it is breaking my heart in every way possible that I can't take them with. My health is suffering from caring for them. And at doctor's request I need to find them another home. I don't want to separate them but will if necessary. Rescie, cookie & kida. Someone please help me. Tara 801-694-0666