Old April 1st 06, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default My new fake cat

[snips]

No cluons were harmed when wrote:

Mark, do you think anyone at your job knows you're a cat slave?

Let's see... So many cat-based cards that the owner comments that he
"only got three cards", my drink sleeve, the calendar, a cat-based
ouse pad, lots and lots of computer wallpaper based on my four catsm
the fake cat... Um, probably not (big grin).

Are you a QA engineer, by any chance? I noticed that the book on
your desk is called "How to Break Web Software".

Not specifically, although some QA comes with being a programmer.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--
Proof of Sanity Forged Upon Request